Digital Marketing Workshops
Small business, online retailer, freelancer, market trader…? Get started with digital marketing at workshops & training sessions in Manchester, Liverpool & the Wirral.
Looking for something that’s not listed below? I also run training sessions on SEO, Google Analytics, social media & more.
Learn how to engage with your audience, build loyalty and drive traffic with email marketing. In this workshop we’ll cover everything you need to get started:
- Building your email list
- Understanding your audience
- Branding and design
- Gathering the right content
- Measuring results and optimising your email campaigns
(Also available as a hands-on Mailchimp course where you’ll leave with your account set up and first campaign ready to go)
Start using search advertising to boost your business! We’ll cover how to get started on the Google Ads platform, how paid search works, and setting up your first campaign.
- Getting started with Google Ads – and understanding how it works
- Budgets and bidding
- Choosing the right keywords
- Writing ads and using ad extensions
- Measuring, optimising and testing to get the most out of your budget
This course is built with small businesses in mind. We’ll get hands-on brainstorming content ideas for social media & blog posts, building a content calendar and creating a practical content development process so it actually happens. You’ll leave with practical tips for managing content ideas, writing blog posts and promoting your content.
- How to come up with, curate and manage great content ideas
- Building a content calendar
- Trends, research and inspiration sources
- Blogging best practice
- Practical tips for managing your content strategy as a small business
- How to delegate or outsource
- Promoting your content
Are your audience small businesses, creatives, market/food traders or artisans? Attract new members, customers or sellers by offering workshops to help them grow. Request a seller education info pack
Choose from the above workshops, request a full list, or let me know what you want to learn! This option is ideal for private groups, training in-house staff or if you have specific goals in mind. Contact for details