Digital Marketing Workshops
Small business, online retailer, freelancer, market trader…? Get started with online marketing at digital marketing workshops and training sessions in Manchester, Liverpool and the Wirral.
I’ve outlined a few of my favourites below – fill in the enquiry form below for more details or to book. Workshops can be tailored to your group and are available as either talks or hands-on workshops. (public workshop dates coming soon)
Looking for something different? I also run training sessions on SEO, Google Analytics, Social Media and more within digital marketing. And if it’s not my area, I’m more than happy to introduce you to an expert.
Email Marketing for Beginners
Learn how to engage with your audience, build loyalty and drive traffic with email marketing. In this workshop we’ll cover everything you need to get started:
- Building your email list
- Understanding your audience
- Branding and design
- Gathering the right content
- Measuring results and optimising your email campaigns
(Also available as a hands-on Mailchimp course where you’ll leave with your account set up and first campaign ready to go)
AdWords for Beginners
Start using search advertising to boost your business! We’ll cover how to get started on the Google AdWords platform, how paid search works, and setting up your first campaign.
- Getting started with AdWords – and understanding how it works
- Budgets and bidding
- Choosing the right keywords
- Writing ads and using ad extensions
- Measuring, optimising and testing to get the most out of your budget
Marketing Strategy for Online Shops
Getting started as an online shop or want to rethink your online marketing strategy? We’ll focus on building a strategy that works for small businesses who are selling (or want to sell) products online.
- Building a customer persona
- An overview of key marketing channels including email marketing, social media and Google Shopping
- Using insights from your shop platform/website to improve marketing
- Taking advantage of shop features (e.g. discount codes)
- Creating engaging content that drives sales
- Creating a strategy that works for your budget and the amount of time you have
(please note the above is not platform specific, but can be tailored to Shopify or Etsy on request)
Content Marketing for Beginners
This course is built with small businesses in mind. We’ll get hands-on brainstorming content ideas, building a content calendar and creating a practical content development process so it actually happens. You’ll leave with practical tips for managing content ideas, writing blog posts and promoting your content.
- How to come up with, curate and manage great content ideas
- Building a content calendar
- Trends, research and inspiration sources
- Blogging best practice
- Practical tips for managing your content strategy as a small business
- How to delegate or outsource
- Promoting your content